Sunday, September 27, 2009

one reason my job is pretty fantastic

This month was my company's annual grand convention...which means I got an opportunity to go to Minneapolis for a week and work. While the whole working thing wasn't so fantastic there was one amazing perk that I wish I had back in happy valley...
Now it might be the fact that I am sleeping on a lumpy more than slightly disgusting mattress in my apartment but these beds were amazing! Down pillows and comforters should really be provided in every Provo apartment.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet digs.

    Does that mean your still sleeping on your potentially-STD infested mattress? Eww. Did they refuse to replace it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched it out with another mattress that was in the apartment. So there aren't any potential STDs on it but it is rather lumpy and uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But probably not as uncomfortable as having an STD.

    ReplyDelete