Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miss Tenzie


You know those people who are just amazing to be around? Like suddenly you feel so much better about yourself? McKenzie is that friend.
She has sat through hours of car rides so that I can clear my head.
She laughs at appropriate times.
She is one of the smartest people I know.
I first met her when she moved in for 6 weeks and I liked her more than others I had lived with for much longer.
She teaches preschool and must have the patience of a saint as she has had to deal with multiple bodily function messes.
She laughs when I show her my "guilty" music purchases...and laughs with me as we "jam out" to them in my car with the windows rolled down.



(this picture [possibly our worst] is from the night we listen to Neil Diamond's "America"with the window rolled down all through Provo...it was life changing)

No comments:

Post a Comment