Wednesday, January 5, 2011

kul ‘am wa antum bikhair! aka new year = new goals


although I am less than thrilled at my current prospects (in all aspects) I have decided that instead of moping I am going to
“wake-up and die right” as my father would say.
With that in mind here are a few of my goals for the new year…
1) wake-up after 1 “snoozing” session
2) blog more…(as I am not a very good blogger I feel like this post is already accomplishing this goal…)
3) read 52 books by the end of the year.
4) only go out to eat twice a week
5) try to understand the gospel outside of my own cultural context
6) find more amazing music (aka go to concerts more!!)
7) train for a MARATHON!!!!
These are all things that I have wanted to do for quite some time…and now that I am only working part-time and not going to school I have no excuses!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Leah's mom? She'd like your email so she can ask a question or two before going back to school in April. Do you mind giving it to me? Diana the Mom
    dianapmorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete