Monday, February 7, 2011

indecisiveness

for years I have struggled with a major case of indecisiveness...
not the big things like my major, how I want to cut my hair, what car to buy, no
I struggle with the small stuff:
-what do I want for dinner
-12 pack of diet coke or mt dew
-nail color
-what shirt to wear in the morning
-what eyeshadow
...
in high school it took me and my friend longer to decide on where to eat
than it took us to eat.

I have always viewed this as a negative.

until I wanted a 

TATTOO

if I could just decide on what I wanted to get than I would be there faster than you could say tattoo...

I'm not talking gross ugly things:
(insert your own version of a bad tattoo...I was going to post images but then I thought some people might get offended...)

I am talking about stuff like this:

or this one

all are done by the artist Amanda Wachob who started off as a normal artist...
this is probably why her tattoos look less like they are done with an ink gun and more
like they are done with a paint brush.

unfortunately (or luckily) she is in New York and I am still suffering a major case of the indesive...
am I alone in my longing for a tattoo?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you list how to cur your hair as a big thing. But I vote 100% no for the tatoo.

    ReplyDelete