Friday, June 17, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend I plan to:
1) Go on a roadtrip


2) sleep under the stars


3) Travel to Zion ('s national park)


4) Tell my father that "he is the best father" or "he is the best comma father"
5) buy allsorts licorice for him (and then eat the whole bag...sorry) (my dad reads this blog...there goes the surprise...)


6) teach a lesson on obedience (and try not to mention Foucault...because he is creepy)


7) get a tan (and by tan I mean burn my poor white pasty self)
me all white and pasty




What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Love black licorice.
    2. Love your hair.
    3. Today: temple (reallly early), nap, DQ (ate my friends fries), A Goofy Movie on TV, great harvest (we went to read for leisure at their outdoor tables), Rexburg Farmer's market (it's actually pretty good!), and now we're heading to the batting cages.

    Tomorrow: Rock n' Roll Photoshoot of my friends for my photo class, summer solstice thing on campus, and ICE CAVES!

    That's my weekend. One of these days it should include you! Let's make that happen.

    ReplyDelete