Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear Comcast..




Dear Comcast,

Thank you so much for understanding my stupidity. After calling you several times about how the internet is slow/isn't working/the router is broken, I still needed this description of what the router was, "it is the one with the antennas...like a bug." Not only did you need to tell me it was the one with the antennas but you also let me know what antennas are (I had no idea until you told me it was like a bug).

Additionally I really appreciate after I tell you that I am having a problem with the internet service you are providing me that you try to upsell your other amazing services. What would I do without you guys?

Thanks a bunch-
A really stupid girl...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I apologize for that experience. We'd like to look into this for you. Please reach out to my team and I we will make it right. Please be sure to include a link to this blog and a good contact number.

    Best,

    Detreon Roberts
    Comcast National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete