Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think I have a problem

About two weeks ago I became a little sick, which for those who don't know, is the perfect opportunity to do nothing productive and watch an entire season of a show. The show of choice??

I had never seen the show before but had heard many a great thing about it...and to my delight they were all true. The problem you ask? Is it the fact that after my initial sick day I somehow managed to watch all 3 seasons and the current episodes online in 10 days? No, the problem is the fact that I found (well find)this person surprisingly attractive:

But not this one:

Anyway else worried that I find the charismatic killer somewhat fortunate in the attractiveness department but I didn't find the nerdy but somewhat socially awkward boy attractive?

P.S. I think it is the fact that he sometimes wears the square glasses...

1 comment:

  1. At least you don't find both of them (him) attractive then you would really have a problem.

    ReplyDelete