Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shark Week

That's coming up right???  I actually have no idea...I don't watch it.  Why would you want to watch an entire slew of shows dedicated to horrifying animals that still exist!!!??!?!  Why yes I will spend 14 hours watching dinosaur documentaries because as I recall they all died...evolution won...and created something way more terrifying...Did you know that everyone who lives near and swims in an ocean WILL DIE!  I am sure this is based on the large number of killer sharks in the water.  


Moving on...yesterday was a very good day.  To celebrate I drove through Provo canyon listening to one of the worlds best bands!!  BSB or Backstreet Boys!!!  Let me tell you everyone those boys wrote some poignant lyrics!  Don't believe me?  Watch this...
to review here are some of those amazing lines...
you hit me faster than a shark attack
We all know how fast those are...if not see above picture!!

forgive my honesty but you got to go
it's good to not be passive aggressive with your feelings

There were things that made me realize...like all the hundred, no, THOUSAND LIES!!
whoa...1,000 lies...yeah you tell her Brian

Or this music video
to review again:
How can it be you're asking me to feel
The things you never show?
each side has to give ladies and gents

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Another intuitive question...

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze if only
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now
Wait...that middle part doesn't make that much sense...w/e

If there was any debate over whether BSB was better than say Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber I am pretty sure I answered that question...heck yes they were!

1 comment:

  1. If only we could get you in the ocean by having a backstreet boys jam party session in the water...

    ReplyDelete