Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hard core drug use

When I was little I realized that if I squeezed my eyes really tight and pressed down on my eye lids I would see all of these amazing colors "zooming" by.  I am pretty sure that what I saw is probably similar to whatever you see when you do some hard core drugs...as I don't do drugs I am just postulating.  Unlike hard core drugs...or like them(?)...it was super painful to maintain the correct pressure on my eyelids...instead of stopping the activity I would see how long in the "journey" I could make it (...I just tried this...and it still works...I got to about .5 of a second).    


This morning I saw this video...
it is kinda like my drug like eye pressing...


Amazing...


ooo just got to 17 seconds...

2 comments:

  1. If you like these, you should totally go and see a light show at the Planetarium. Same effect. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Autumn, you and I are very similar. That was perhaps my favorite past-time as young child.

    ReplyDelete